post office vacancy 2022 | dak sevak recruitment 2022 | gds vacancy | salary of gramin dak sevak | gds recruitment | gramin dak sevak vacancy | gds vacancy 2022 in west bengal | gramin dak sevak vacancy 2022 | indian post office vacancy 2022 | gds vacancy 2022 | dak sevak vacancy 2022 | online gramin dak sevak engagement salary | gramin dak sevak recruitment 2022 apply online | www.post office vacancy 2022 | post office new vacancy 2022 | gramin dak sevak salary 2022 | new post office vacancy 2022 | gds gramin dak sevak vacancy | gramin dak sevak eligibility
The Department of Post has issued notifications for the filling of vacancies of about 36,926 Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS) across the country. What are the qualifications to apply for this post; What is the age limit; What are the selection criteria? Read this post completely to know everything in detail.
Recruitment for the Post of
- In this case, Grameen Dak Sevaks will be appointed as Branch Postmaster (BPM) / Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak.
- The total number of vacancies in this recruitment process is 38,926. Out of these, the total number of vacancies in West Bengal is 1983.
Gramin Dak Sevak salary
- In the case of the Branch Postmaster, the minimum salary is Rs. 12,000.
- The minimum salary for Assistant Branch Post Master / Dak Sevak is Rs. 10,000 / -.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and other qualifications required to apply
- To apply for this post, the candidate must have passed the 10th class from any recognized institute and must have passed 10th class examination with English and Mathematics as subjects.
- For the region to which the application is to be submitted, the candidate must have studied the local language of that region at least up to the 10th class.
- The candidate must know how to ride a bicycle. If the candidate knows how to ride a motorbike or scooter, it will also be considered a qualification.
- In addition, since the candidates will be appointed as Branch Postmaster / Assistant Branch Post Master / Dak Sevak, they will have to arrange the minimum 100 square feet of space required for the Branch Post Office.
Minimum and maximum age for application
- The age limit of the candidate for applying for this post is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years as per the last day for submission of the application.
- Candidates in the reserved category will get the age relaxation as per the reservation policy.
The selection process
- There will be no written test for this post. The selection of candidates will be only on the basis of marks obtained only in the 10th class.
- The fee for applying for this post is only 100 rupees. However, women, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, people with disabilities, and transwomen candidates will not have to pay any fees.
- Eligible candidates can apply for this post online. To apply click on this link https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
Last date for submission of the application
- The last date to apply in this case is 05.06.2022.
- Although those who will be appointed through this recruitment will not get the benefits and service conditions as government employees, there is an opportunity to become a permanent employee of the postal department (Central Government) by qualifying for the departmental examination after a few years of appointment to the post of BPM / ABPM / Dak Sevak.
To get various job information, and other news, enable notification for our posts so that you do not miss any of our new posts.