job in birbhum | birbhum district recruitment 2022 | birbhum recruitment 2022 | jobs in birbhum | drcbirbhum2022.in | birbhum district job vacancy 2022 | job birbhum | birbhum job vacancy | drcbirbhum2022 | factory job in birbhum | birbhum job vacancies 2022 | govt jobs in west Bengal | government jobs in west bengal
Birbhum Municipality has released notification for recruitment to the post of Health Officer. Read this article completely to know each & every detail of this recruitment process.
Name of the Post
The recruitment, in this case, will be for the post of Health Officer.
Number of Vacancies
The total vacancy, in this case, is 01.
The essential qualification required for this post is as below –
- Medical Qualification included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule or Part 2 of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and registration as Medical Practitioner of West Bengal with desirable qualification of 2 years practicing experience.
The maximum age limit for this post is 62 years.
The consolidated monthly remuneration for the post is 62,000.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of Interview.
Nature of Recruitment
This recruitment is purely on a contractual basis.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may present themselves at the Office of the Chairman, Suri Municipality on 23.08.2022 at 11.30 AM. for a walk-on-interview along with the following mentioned documents.
Documents to be Required
- Age Proof – Admit card of 10th standard or Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification mark sheets
- Certificate of Previous Experience.
- Identity Card – Epic Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License
- Passport-size photo.
If you like this post, please let us know in the comment box and share it with others. To get all the latest updates on jobs and other news, enable notification for our posts’ by clicking the Bell icon.
Also Read: –
Murarai I BD Office Recruitment | Government Jobs in Birbhum