central government jobs | central government jobs 2022 | latest govt job notifications | 10th pass govt job | government job vacancy 2022 | government jobs in india
Notification for recruitment in the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Civilian Motor Driver (CMD) at HQ RTG Zone, Ambala Cantt. has been published. What is the essential qualification for applying for these posts? What is the salary? What is the application method? To know all these in detail read the article completely.
- In this recruitment process, the total vacancy is 6. Out of this, the vacancy for MTS posts is 05 (UR – 04 & OBC – 01), whereas the vacancy for the CMD posts is only 01 (UR).
Pay Structure for the Posts
- All these posts are Group – C posts and the selected candidates will be
Who can Apply
- Any Indian citizen having the following mentioned qualifications can apply for the said posts.
- The essential qualification and maximum age for applying for these posts are as below.
|Name of the Post||Educational & Desirable Qualification||Age|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized institution |
Experience in the said duty in any organization is desirable
|18 to 25 years (Candidates from the reserved category will get the age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rule)|
|Civilian Motor Driver (CMD)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized institution|
Driving license for a four-wheeler.
Experience in heavy vehicles/loaders is desirable
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examinations, & Skill tests. The syllabus of the written examination will be as applicable to all Group ‘C’ employees of Central Govt.
How to Apply for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Civilian Motor Driver (CMD) at HQ RTG Zone, Ambala Cantt.
- Willing candidates should submit their applications in the proper format (which is given below) addressing to The Deputy Director-General of Recruiting, HQ Recruiting Zone, Chander Sekhar Marg, Ambala Cantt – 133001, Post Box No. 93.
- The application should be sent via Speed Post or Registered Post only.
- Separate applications are to be sent for each post.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./PSU should submit their applications through the proper channels along with ‘No Objection Certificate‘ from the employer not older than 30 days from the date of application.
Official Notification cum Application Format
Last Date for submission of Application
- The last date for submission of the application for this post is 06.06.2022.
If you like this post, please let us know in the comment box and share it with others. To get all the latest updates on jobs and other news, enable notification for our posts’ by clicking the Bell icon.
Also Read: –
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 | Government Job in Punjab