west bengal primary teacher recruitment 2022 | west bengal primary teacher recruitment | WB Primary Teacher Recruitment latest news
Good news for West Bengal Government job seekers. Assistant Teachers will be recruited in Kamarpukur Ramkrishna Mission Multipurpose High School. What is the essential qualification for applying for these posts? What is the salary? What is the application method? To know all these in detail read the article completely.
- In this recruitment process, the total vacancy is 3. Out of these 2 posts are for Upper Primary Teachers and 1 post is for IX-X standards. Further, 1 post is reserved for the OBC-A category.
Who can Apply
- Any Indian Male citizen having the following mentioned qualifications can apply for the said posts.
- The essential qualification and maximum age for applying for these posts are as below.
|Name of the Post||Subject||Section||Category||Minimum Academic Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher||Bengali||IX-X||Unreserved||Graduation with 300 marks in Bengali with B.ED/equivalent and having TET pass certificate|
|Assistant Teacher||Bio-Science||Upper Primary||OBC-A||Graduation with 300 marks in Bio-Science with B.ED/equivalent and having TET pass certificate|
|Assistant Teacher||History||Upper Primary||Unreserved||Graduation with 300 marks in History with B.ED/equivalent and having TET pass certificate|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination (Part-I & Part-II), Academic Qualification, and Viva-voce, along with classroom demonstration.
- Click here to download the syllabus for Bengali.
- Click here to download the syllabus for Bio-Science.
- Click here to download the syllabus for History.
- Click here to download the syllabus for Part – II.
- Click here to download the question pattern.
How to Apply
- Willing candidates should submit their applications in the proper format (which is given below).
- The application should be submitted by hand only at Kamarpukur Ramkrishna Mission Multipurpose High School from 18.05.2022 to 28.05.2022.
Documents to be Submitted
- Photo-copy of the Admit Card of Madhaymik Examination.
- Photocopies of all relevant educational qualifications, mark sheets, and certificates.
- Photo identity proof.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Proof of passing TET, wherever applicable.
- Letter of recognition of the B.Ed. course in the relevant academic sessions by the Head of such
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- For any other queries, please let us know in the comment box or mail us at [email protected]
- Click here to download the Application Format
- Click here to download the Official Notice
- Click here to download the Recruitment Prospectus
- The application fee is Rs. 400 for reserved vacancies and Rs. 500 for the unreserved vacancy.
Last Date for submission of Application
- The last date for submission of the application for this post is 28.05.2022.
If you like this post, please let us know in the comment box and share it with others. To get all the latest updates on jobs and other news, enable notification for our posts’ by clicking the Bell icon.
Also Read: –
Presidency University Recruitment 2022 | Government Jobs in West Bengal