government jobs in Jhargram | govt jobs in Jhargram | govt jobs in Jhargram in west Bengal | govt jobs in west Bengal | government jobs in west bengal
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Jhargram has published notification for the recruitment of Lab technicians. Read this article completely to know each & every detail of this recruitment process.
Name of the Post
The recruitment, in this case, will be for the post of MT Lab Technician (RTPCR Lab)
Number of Vacancies
The total vacancy, in this case, is 05.
The essential qualification required for this post is as below –
- 10+2 passed from a recognized institute with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Math and DMLT recognized by W.B. State Medical Faculty/AICTE. university.
- Knowledge of computers, MS Office, and the Internet is required.
- DMLT with 03 years experience or BMLT/B.Sc. in MLT with one year experience.
** Experience will count after the completion of DMLT/BMLT/B.Sc. MLT.
The maximum age limit for this post is 40 years. The calculation of age has to be done with reference to 01.01.2022. Candidates belonging to reserved category will get the benefits of age relaxation as per government rule.
The consolidated remuneration for this post is Rs. 17,000 per month.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of following –
- Computer Test
Nature of Recruitment
This recruitment is purely on a contractual basis. Initially, they will be appointed for 03 (three) months, which may be increased if Govt. permits beyond that period by any specific order.
The candidate recruited to this post will have to work for management of Covid’19 and they will be posted at RTPCR Laboratory of Jhargram District Hospital, Jhargram..
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may visit to the Office of the CMOH & Member Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Jhargram for a walk-in-interview on 4th August, 2022 on 11.00 AM with the below-mentioned documents and properly filled application format (link given below).
Documents to be submitted
- One Self Attested Photograph pasted on proper place of application format.
- Self Attested photocopies of –
- Admit/Madhyamik/Equivalent (as proof of Age)
- Voter/Adhaar card (as proof of Address & Photo Identity)
- All necessary Marksheets & Certificates of all educational qualification starting from Madhyamik onwards.
- Experience Certificate from appointing authority in their Letter Head with proper Seal/Stamp and properly mentioning joining date, tenure and date of resignation/retirement.
- NOC of Employer wherever applicable.
Official Advertisement cum Application Format Link
If you like this post, please let us know in the comment box and share it with others. To get all the latest updates on jobs and other news, enable notification for our posts’ by clicking the Bell icon.
Also Read: –
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022