indian navy recruitment 2022 | indian navy recruitment | indian navy qualification | indian navy salary | indian navy recruitment 2022 apply online | indian navy vacancy 2022 | indian navy recruitment 2022 last date | indian navy recruitment 2022 apply online date | indian navy ssr recruitment 2022 | navy ssr recruitment 2022 | indian navy eligibility | navy vacancy 2022 | group c government job
Indian Navy, Andaman & Nicobar Command has published notification for recruitment to the Tradesman Mate post. Read this article completely to know each & every detail of this recruitment process.
The recruitment in this case will be for the post of Tradesman Mate.
The total vacancy, in this case, is 112. Category-wise vacancies are given below –
The essential qualification required for this post is a 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/Institution and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
The minimum and maximum age limit for the above-mentioned posts are 18 years and 25 years respectively. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will enjoy age-relaxation benefits.
The salary structure of the above-mentioned posts is Level 1 of the 7th CPC i.e. Rs 18000-56900.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of –
- Written Test
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|General English & Comprehension||25|
|Numerical Aptitude/Quantitative Ability||25|
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning etc.
- General English & Comprehension
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- Numerical Aptitudes / Quantitative Ability
- This test will include question on problems relating to number systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- General Awareness
- The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General policy including the Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Eligible candidates have to apply online for this post (Link given below). Follow the below steps to apply –
- First, open the link given below.
- Then in the application form, fill in all the required information.
- Then upload all the required documents.
- Finally, Submit the Application.
The last date of submission of the application, in this case, is 6th September.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 – Official Advertisement
If you like this post, please let us know in the comment box and share it with others. To get all the latest updates on jobs and other news, enable notification for our posts’ by clicking the Bell icon.