government jobs in south 24 parganas | govt jobs in south 24 parganas | South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2022 | south 24 parganas icds recruitment 2022 | south 24 parganas anganwadi recruitment 2022 | south 24 parganas health recruitment 2022 | south 24 pgs icds recruitment 2022 | south 24 parganas asha karmi recruitment 2022
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), South 24 Parganas has released notification for recruitment to the various posts. Read this article completely to know each & every detail of this recruitment process.
Name of the Post
The recruitment in this case will be for the posts of –
- Block Epidemiologist
- Block Public Health Manager
- Laboratory Technician
- Block Data Manager
- Medical Officer (Urban)
- Staff Nurse (Urban)
- Community Health Assistant (Urban)
- Staff Nurse – Polyclinic (XV FC)
Number of Vacancy
Post wise vacancy in this case is as below –
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Block Public Health Manager||06|
|Block Data Manager||06|
|Medical Officer (Urban)||22|
|Staff Nurse (Urban)||26|
|Community Health Assistant (Urban)||22|
|Staff Nurse – Polyclinic (XV FC)||04|
The essential qualification required for this post is as below –
|Name of the Post||Eligibility|
|Block Public Health Manager||B.Sc|
|Laboratory Technician||H.S. Passed, Diploma|
|Block Data Manager||Graduation|
|Medical Officer (Urban)||MBBS|
|Staff Nurse (Urban)||GNM|
|Community Health Assistant (Urban)||ANM/GNM|
|Staff Nurse – Polyclinic (XV FC)||ANM/GNM|
The minimum & maximum age limit for this post is as below –
|Name of the Post||Eligibility|
|Block Public Health Manager||21-40|
|Block Data Manager||21-40|
|Medical Officer (Urban)||62 Years or less|
|Staff Nurse (Urban)||62 Years or less|
|Community Health Assistant (Urban)||21-40|
|Staff Nurse – Polyclinic (XV FC)||62 Years or less|
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Block Public Health Manager||35,000/-|
|Block Data Manager||22,000/-|
|Medical Officer (Urban)||60,000/-|
|Staff Nurse (Urban)||25,000/-|
|Community Health Assistant (Urban)||13,000/-|
|Staff Nurse – Polyclinic (XV FC)||25,000/-|
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of
- Written Examination
- Computer Test
Nature of Recruitment
This recruitment is purely on contractual basis.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply online (link given below).
- Then upload all the documents.
- Submit application fee.
- Then take a print out of the submitted application.
- Finally send a copy of the application alongwith all the below mentioned documents to The Secretary, DH & FW Samity and CMOH, South 24 Parganas, Administrative Building (2nd Floor), M.R.Bangur Hospital Complex, 241, Deshapran Sashmal Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata – 700033, W.B. via Speed Post/Registered Post only.
Documents to be submitted
- Age Proof – Admit card of 10th standard or Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification marksheet
- Self attested copy of the ANM/GNM Registration Certificate
- Identity Card – Epic Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License
- Residential Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo.
- Proof of submission of Application fee
- For General Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 50/-
Last date of Application
The last date of submission of application in this case is 12th August, 2022, 05.30 P.M.
If you like this post, please let us know in the comment box and share it with others. To get all the latest updates on jobs and other news, enable notification for our posts’ by clicking the Bell icon.
Also Read: –
Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2022 | Purba Bardhaman Recruitment 2022