Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for recruitment in the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces. Read this article completely to know each & every detail of this recruitment process.
Name of the Posts in SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
The recruitment, in this case, will be for the posts of –
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Central Armed Police Forces
Number of Vacancies in SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
The total vacancy, in this case, is 4300. Post-wise vacancies are given below –
Eligibility for SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
The essential educational qualification required for this post is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
The essential physical standard is as below –
Age Limit of SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
The minimum and maximum age limits for the above-mentioned posts are 20 years and 25 years respectively. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will enjoy age relaxation benefits.
Salary of SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
The salary structure of the above-mentioned posts is as below –
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs|| |
Pay Level – 6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-)
|Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police|
Selection Process for SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of –
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
Scheme of Examination for SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
Paper – I
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I.||General Intelligence and|
|II.||General Knowledge and|
Paper – II
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English language &|
Syllabus of SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: – It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations,Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: – Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: – The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- English Comprehension: – Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
English Language and Comprehension: Questions in these components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc.), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of words, comprehension,
How to Apply for SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates have to apply online for this post (Link given below). Follow the below steps to apply –
- First, open the official website of SSC.
- Then click on the ‘Apply’ tab.
- Now choose the ‘CAPF’ option.
- Then click on ‘’Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2022’’
- Then you will be asked to log in.
- Login with your existing user id, and password/Register yourself.
- Then go to the Application Form.
- Fill in all the details.
- After that upload your Photograph & Signature.
- Then you have to pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the Application.
Application Fee for SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
As an Application fee, candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/-. Woman candidates, SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation will not need to deposit any application fee.
Last date of Application for SSC CAPF, Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022
The last date of submission of the application, in this case, is 30.08.2022.
If you like this post, please let us know in the comment box and share it with others. To get all the latest updates on jobs and other news, enable notification for our posts’ by clicking the Bell icon.